his kit is designed for use on loose dirt style tracks that typically use 2.2 buggy styled rubber tires.
Based off the Championship winning Rocket 4 this new updated Rocket 5 comes with several new race proven features that make it even better then its predecessor. Some of those new updated features include:
- New Carbon Chassis Plate with more battery offset
- More battery locations available for battery mounting.
- CW MDX Big Bore shocks on all 4 corners
- New rigid rear camber link mount
- New V2 Rear A-arms for better roll center function
- New wider rear suspension mounts with 3MM screws*
- New front suspension mounts with 3MM screws*
- New one piece shock mounts
- New Eldora Sprint Body included in kit
- New 7×7 Flat wing included in kit
Also Included as with all other previous kits are:
- Custom Works patented adjustable rear arms
- Titanium Turnbuckles throughout
- Full Ball Bearings
- CW 2.6 Ball Differential
- Dual Bellcrank steering setup
- Adjustable height motor mount
*Note: Not all hardware is metric yet but many of the key components are now which include the front and rear suspension mounts. With this change the 3mm screws will use a larger 2mm or 5/64? hex wrench which will make installation and removal of the screws much easier then with the 1/16? wrench in the past.